Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, July 20, 2008.
() posted by yiiqiiann @6:04 PM #

Another week has passed, but I think nothing went into my brain once again.

There is homework for art, yet I don't even know what to do.
TOOL worksheet for maths, but I'm too lazy to surf the net for this kind of thing.
Upcoming maths test on Tuesday... Have not even study ><
Done with Science test on Thursday, hoping to get 20 and above upon 30.

Choir's audition for teachers' day
& preparation for National Day Celebration.

I AM waiting for updates of the fanfics I have been reading for the past few weeks.

Watching MFBBT as usual :D
But I've already finish the latest episode yesterday.
«黑糖群俠傳» is coming up on 26th July~! YIPPEES!
& «籃球火» is coming up on 27th July~!
&& I'm looking forward to «霹靂MIT» too! :DDDD

There's finally subbed version for Nabari no Ou 15! xD
Started watching Kyou Kara Maou!, but there doesn't seem to have episode 2 subbed? This made me crazy!!!!!! >[
&& Storyline of D. Gray-Man is getting better & better!!~
Sis predicted that Mana is the Fourteenth, & when Allen made him into an akuma, his soul is so called 'sealed' in his eyes.
Kind of making sense ;D

& Thus, I'm gonna watch Nabari no Ou!! xDDD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}