Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, July 8, 2008.
(SUAY SUAY SUAY) posted by yiiqiiann @9:59 PM #

Alright, I have to admit... I'm in a really bad mood for now.

Had to rush to school because I left home at 7.07am+?
Reached school and luckily, wasn't late at all.
& This made me predict that I'll have a lucky day ahead.
Well... Who knows?

ARTx2
I had only one drawing done...
& Teacher told us we need to have 1 and a half drawing done and coloured.
Stupid me was trying to complete outlining the drawing...
Luckily, I told teacher about it... & I managed to finish the second drawing within 30min - 1h, which is so unexpected from me >D

PE
Gymnastics... We are really totally uninterested in it.
But that HAIRY SQUARE told us we'll be doing handstand next lesson~!
Quite interested in it :D

& For all the lessons after recess, I'm totally slacking... :X
All the lessons are getting boring.

Went for lunch, then choir.


Didn't really practise today... Ms Grace was explaining a lot of things to us.
& Sometimes, I really doubt if I can meet her expectations with all the stress and pressure from my family and schoolwork.
Was given one week to think about it...

After choir, around 6.35pm?
While walking down the stairs directly opposite DM's territory, kanna by Ms Soo...
My blouse was out and she said she can't see my socks.
Was told to throw away my socks, tuck in my blouse and not to go home before she checks on me.
Alright, I did all of the above... I went to the LM corner to throw my socks and tuck in my blouse.

Waited outside the office till about 7pm?
Then the security guard came...

SG: You waiting for your parents?
ME: Nope, I'm waiting for Ms Soo.
SG: She left already! Just now she look here look there, like cannot find ppl, then go already.
ME: HUH?!?!
SG: Why? She sending you home?
ME: (thinking: as if..) No lah, cos I was caught for my ankle socks.
SG: ICIC
ME: Ok lah.. bye bye
SG: Bye.

TT... Just hope that she won't come after me tml...


Alright, I'll post the pictures I took on Sunday tml, since I'm really down for now...




{Layout by thegatecrasher}