Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, July 23, 2008.
(HAPPY & LOST) posted by yiiqiiann @9:43 PM #

YIPPEES! This week is quite successful so far :DD
Got back both Science and Maths test, 24/30 and 17/20 respectively! :DD

Alright, had Chinese compo test today...
& I totally have no confident this time :X

After school, went straight to art room to complete my art work with Joey and Shi Min.
Managed to finish it!! :D
Then went for music theory, and obviously, we are late...

After which, came home... Then play laptop till now xDD


& I'm kind of lost in my life...
I don't know what my goal is and what I route I should take sometimes.
For example, studies.
I'm streaming this year,
& by right, should have decided which subject I might be taking.
But I have not ><><

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VZiGdbnmLPY

Go to this webbie okays? Chuan Shuo sang by Lin You Jia & Liu Li Yang :D




{Layout by thegatecrasher}