Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, July 4, 2008.
(one post per week?) posted by yiiqiiann @9:37 PM #

Alright, another brief blogging for the week.

Monday
Started on our new time-table.
& I broke my own record by doing 6 hours+ of homework since I reached. All thanks to the vocab book.

Tuesday
Change PE teacher, the we really dislike him.
The whole class was like already assembled in the parade square, then he just sits there, shaking his leg, doing nothing.
Then when we finally settled down, he immediately told us to do push-ups.
After that, he started "lecturing" us for not settling down ourselves.
WTH? He was shaking his leg happily there, we didn't even know he became our PE teacher & we were expecting Mr Tan to be there.
I'm so not going to enjoy PE because of him and the gymnastic he is gonna teach.

Went for choir, Ms Grace was feeling ill, and thus did not come. Mr Goh went through the two songs with us & we went home as early as 4.45pm?

Wednesday
Ms Fara was not in school, but made no difference since Miss Chua is attached to her & has to take over her lessons.
Assembly is still as boring as ever.
Went for music theory, & as usual, nothing goes in to the pig brain of mines.

Thursday
No lessons with Ms Fara!? xD
& Mum came to fetch me~ :D
I definitely miss it >D
Saw Yong En near ABC with his group of friends, merely gave a smile :)

Friday
Sweet and short :]
Choir ended as early as my daily dismissal time, but a little later - 2.45pm.
It was still early, so Sharon, Joey, Shi Min, Siok Ting & me decided to go to the pasar malam.
Saw Yong En AGAIN at the basketball court near OPSS. Did not manage to greet him as he was busy playing basketball lol.

& Walking in the pasar malam is totally boring. There's nothing much to see.
But may be going there tml night with sis, or maybe my family.

& I've sort of finished reading the FANS magazine Joey lent me.
Of course, I merely read news about LOLLIPOP & maybe some dramas.


Hmm... Alright, kind of looking forward to Sunday's concert at Esplanade :) & Monday's youth day~
& YEPPIES, I know the current song doesn't suits my blog. But I found it cute & interesting lol. Anyway, it is the opening song for Brown Sugar Macchiato, just that this is the cute verson.
HHEHEHS




{Layout by thegatecrasher}