Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, October 3, 2008.
(OKTO!) posted by yiiqiiann @6:56 PM #

Haha, slacking~ :X
& I totally flunked my History paper.
Maths, careless mistakes after some discussions with friends, but overall, it's ok.
& I have not started revision for any of the upcoming subjects TT
The papers so far that I have confidence in are only Chinese & Maths.


Alright, tuned in to OKTO a few days back after finally knowing the actual spelling of it LOL.
YES 933 did announced about it before the commercial on TV,
but they merely said OKTO OKTO OKTO without giving us the spelling of it.
Awaiting for 19 OKTOber! xD
& if I'm not wrong, Inuyasha may be shown on OKTO! xD
It's like... I totally forgot where I was reading till for the comic,
same for the anime LOL.

No one uploaded 黑糖群俠傳 OST which is supposed to be released today as given from the information from Dramawiki.
Never mind...
I'll just wait~ xD

D. Gray-Man tonight at 11pm! :DD

& NO MORE TUITION! MUAHAHAHA! xD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}