Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, June 11, 2009.
(Be contented) posted by yiiqiiann @1:27 PM #


Went to have lunch buffet at Science center's sakura yesterday, with aunt, mum and sis. After which, I felt so uncomfortable as all the hot and cold stuffs are mixed up in my stomach, but I couldn't vomit either! Anyway, went to aunt's house to help her clean up and after which, she sent us back home.
Alright, while I am enjoying my holidays, escaping from sec3 camp, and complaining about life, piggie is really working hard. I really should be contented with my current situation, and not take things for granted. There's a stable breadwinner at home, and I do not have to worry much about the income. The best thing I currently can do for the family, is to spend wisely, go along with what we can afford to buy, use and eat, and most importantly... Get a good education. Hope that things will go well at piggie's side!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}