Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, June 7, 2009.
(Choir camp) posted by yiiqiiann @10:54 PM #

CHOIR CAMP'o9
First day
Bunked into our bunks and played ice breaker games. Then, choir for 3+ hours, and then lunch. After which, 4+ hours of choir training. So, overall, we had 7 to 8 hours of choir @.@ *faint*. But it is actually not that tiring? 'Cos our progress was better than last time? I don't know. Then, bathed group by group. After dinner, slacked around for a while, and we proceeded to the blind-folded night walk. And I hope Marsa is okay... Heard that she banged really hard in her head and bled. So... we started watching a movie based on dancing. And Ms Grace bought tubs of ice-cream for us! xD I really loved the cookies and cream and the pulat hitam flavoured one, and I actually detest the alcoholic black forest flavoured one, even though everyone likes it. I hate chocolate ice-cream in the first place! - And some chocolate itself xD Slacked around in the canteen and sang songs with some/many, with Jia Hao playing the piano. Then went up to watch videos and movies again. Zalikha, Joey and I couldn't survive through the 2nd movie - "200 pounds" - I think? So we went into our bunks to sleep at 2-3AM+. Well, I'm glad I didn't survive through though, heard that everyone slept in music room. I have never in my whole life slept in an air-conditioned room.


Second day
Woke up at 6.15AM. Then went down to brush up with Joey; A bit too early xD So slacked around, listening to music. Then had nutella spread on bread, cornflake with milk and milo for breakfast. Then played the game whereby we have to pour the red liquid with bowl into our group member's bowl to fill up the bottles. Love that game the most! xD Didn't see Firdaus, then I found out that he went for Singapore Idols audition - GOOD LUCK! Went up to our bunks to clear up, then lunch, and went up to music room to watch "Hearty Paws" - very touching T-T Then handover to new committee, and farewell to seniors.

Thanks sec 4s and 5s seniors for your short, yet meaningful performance!
We'll miss you guys!

Labels:





{Layout by thegatecrasher}