Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, June 25, 2008.
(I OFFICIALLY DECLARE THAT I HATE SMOKERS!) posted by yiiqiiann @7:03 PM #

GRAAA! I'm totally going mad already...
My grandmum come to our house to live for 1 week.
& She kept on smoking!! !@#$%^&*
So obvious she secretly bought cigarettes back in Jurong, & now she says that someone stole her $$.

Just less than one month before, her head bled quite seriously because of a hard knock in the wall when sleeping.
& Right after that, she still asks about toto & asks for cigarettes from my mum.
& For her age (lost track of her age... Last time when I was in primary, she's already 81?), she got injuries & still asks for cigarettes, & still climbs up & down the table when we told her not to do so because of her age.
& SHE JUST DON'T LISTEN TO ANY BIT OF IT?!

QI GEHH LIAO! D<

& Thus, she made me hate smokers since I was at the age of 3.

So, to smokers out there, don't blame me if I stare or glare at anyone of you...
Especially those who purposely smoked right in front of others who hate it/small kids.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}