Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Monday, June 23, 2008.
(wasn't able to adjust back to normal) posted by yiiqiiann @9:46 PM #

TODAY~
Wasn't able to be awake until 1pm lol ><
Since I slept till 12pm+ for the past 2 weeks.

Went to school on time >< phew!

MT
Nothing much ><

MATHS
Started to learn chapter 5. & My homework is not done yet ><

HIST
Miss Kwok~ Well, she left for further studies in the university. Wonder which university.. xD
Ms Xu became our history teacher.
Briefing about tomorrow's history field trip.

RECESS
Wanted to eat, but wasn't in the mood to do so after thinking about weight ><

ENG
Went through D.I.E & almost a whole period of forming questions? Don't think anyone in the class did so, since it's so noisy xD

ART
Drawing... Teacher told us to choose, but in the end, she chose the elephant thingy for me.
& Before I drew in the patterns, she told me it was nice? LOL. It was just the shape of the object lol.

SCI
Was supposed to go into the topic of LIGHT. But teacher kept on talking about other things which totally went through the filter in my ears.

Then, went home. Li Jun had to go to her grandma's house, so I walked with Debbie.
& We chatted about __. The two simple little capital letters xD

Then, after I walked pass the bubble tea shop, saw Caiwen :D

Got home & of course, played computer while having my lunch.

Alright, it is 10 pm now... Really have to go to do my homework... BYE!!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}