Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, June 26, 2008.
(random post) posted by yiiqiiann @7:16 PM #

Reporting time, 12.30am.

LOL.


I'm currently so into fanfictions xD
& As usual, Friday will be my one & only day spent for anime, since I can't control the timing when I use the laptop >D

& This week, I actually learned a new Chinese saying from sis & mum.
& I got nagged by sis because I only know the things taught in the textbook, but do not know anything unrelated to textbooks.
HERE:

人不为己 天珠地灭

Hope I got the words correct xD Meaning that if human beings are not selfish, they will be punished and disaster will happen; it will be abnormal for human beings to be unselfish.

But for some reason, when they first told me about this saying, I thought that it is 人不为己 天猪地灭 lol.
I was trying to make some sense of what I said.
& Thus, I said,"If human beings are not selfish, pigs can fly & disaster will happen!" O.o

But still, it makes some sense to me, hhehe... Since it is impossible for a pig to fly, except for the supermanpig called AIR PORK.

Alright, that's all for today... Really have to sleep, since it's 1am already :|





{Layout by thegatecrasher}