Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, June 27, 2008.
(SYF 2008 opening) posted by yiiqiiann @10:51 PM #

Sharon & me :D

Okay, today's lessons are all boring to the core.
A new time-table was given to us & it will take effect starting this coming week.

Went for lunch at 12.20pm, then choir at 1.30pm with Joey, Shi Min & Siok Ting.

After which, chiong-ed home at 3pm++.
Charged hp, bathed, ate & prepared to go to watch 2008 SYF opening at SIS.

Left my house at 4.20pm, then went to NTUC to buy pocari sweat & choco pocky.

Reached school around 4.47pm.
There are still very little people.
Then yaddaayaddaa~
Left school around 5.30pm when the form said that it is 5pm.

Alright, reached there, settled in our seats.
After a while, it started.

& I definitely love Deyi's band xD
Watched their performance in this year's SYF on youtube, & this time, I got to watch it live <33
& Then, combined choir & many many performances by different uniform groups & SYF groups.

& The last part~ Shawn Tok 'came down' from the 'ceiling' LOL.
Hope you know what I mean.
& His voice is damn nice :D
But I don't like his looks? :X No offence to anyone out there.
Most important thing is still singing I suppose ;X
I shall try to get the pictures from Sharon's blog once she posts them up.


& Once we got out of SIS, the group of us started going mad xD
Debbie, Cheryl & I were kind of bullying Daven by snatching away the 2 pieces of cloths he took.
Shi Min, Joey & I were chatting about BBT.
& Daven, irritating Daven hit us with the stick that's inside the cloths D<

Thus, Debbie suggested that we take pictures of him. & I managed to take 2 of them! & They are absolutely 2 retarded photos of him :X

Daven's Chinese dance xD

LOL! Nice picture right?! We were chatting away happily & he started jumping here & there. HHAHAHS!

Daven's style of quarreling xD

He was quarreling with Joey, & I caught him in this picture xD This is the consequence of beating us! >D

After we reached school, the same group of us walked together to MRT station.
& Joey started pulling at Daven's bag, not allowing him to walk.
& He became a tuo niao (ostrich)?!
LOL.
Debbie gave him a nickname: DAVEN KU TUO NIAO. xD

NO OFFENCE!





{Layout by thegatecrasher}